ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
- Advance your career with a graduate degree. PHRA members receive a 35% tuition discount at Carnegie Mellon’s Heinz School and a 20% tuition discount on undergraduate and graduate programs at Point Park University.
- Expand your knowledge through monthly educational programs. Earn recertification credits for your PHR or SPHR.
- Achieve your professional certification through our SPHR/PHR Preparatory Class Series.
- Attend the PHRA’s Annual Conference, the largest HR conference and exhibition in the region!
- Search our career bank to discover the latest HR job openings.
- Post jobs in our career bank.
- Access an array of resources that will help you excel in your field. r
- Obtain re-certication credits for your professional HR certification.012
- Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Connect with other HR professionals to help build the future of human resources as well as the future of PHRA.
- Stay connected with the Weekly Updates on the latest HR and PHRA information.
- Read through Perspectives, our bi-monthly newsletter by members for members.
- Connect on PeopleLink, a listing of PHRA members who can offer informal HR information on various topics.
- Connect with the other PHRA members by using our online membership directory.
Take a look at our printable 2014 Member Benefits Flyer!2